Product Management for Entrepreneurs
Free live program to learn the essential product management concepts to help you create successful products.
The program is over, you can access all resources for free from here: Get all Recordings and Resources
As India celebrates 🇮🇳 75 years of Independence we want to take a moment to celebrate Entrepreneurs: A prime foundation of our growth and prosperity.
To enable the next generation of entrepreneurs and help them solve the most important problems we are launching a special cohort at HelloPM: Super 75 - Product Management for Entrepreneurs.
Everyone who registers will get access to recordings, resources from the program and a live AMA.
Complete Live program will be available for shortlisted entrepreneurs.
In this program, entrepreneurs and founding members will learn concepts like Product led growth, product thinking, how to create product teams, and various mental models for decision making.
Product management skills could be very useful for entrepreneurs. Helping them create successful products and avoid failures.
A 5 day live online Bootcamp to help entrepreneurs understand the fundamentals of Product Management.
Case study-based curriculum, delivered by expert product managers in 90-minute live sessions, followed by discussions.
Who is it for?
- Early-stage entrepreneurs looking to build product-based companies from India.
- Members of founding teams, CXOs aiming to build products for people and business success.
Program Structure & Curriculum
🧤Introduction to Product Management
- Intro to product thinking
- Common reasons for product failures
- Product market fit
- Identifying user problems through Mom’s test and jobs to be done
- Reading & Cases: Growth stories from superhuman and hotjar
🌍The Product Management Process
- What is product management?
- 6D product management process
- How companies build products
- The OKR framework
- Tools for the PM department
- Reading and cases: Product management process at Amazon, and Meesho
🛠Product Led Growth
- Fundamentals of Product led growth
- Network Effects
- Go to market strategy
- Reading and cases: INDmoney, Groww, Morning Brew, and Figma
📚 Helpful PM frameworks
- AARRR framework for quantifying user journey
- HEART framework for understanding feature performance
- North Star Metrics for company wide alignment
- BJ Fogg's model for creating product habits
- RICE for prioritising impactful quick wins
- Eisenhower matrix for managing your resources
📦Building The Product Team
- When to hire?
- Whom to hire?
- How to hire?
- Setting up your team for success
- Stakeholder management for product managers
🌦Ad-hoc networking sessions
- Breakout rooms for group networking
- BYOB sessions for 1:1 networking
Fees & charges:
The live program and all related resources will be offered 100% free to all the 75 selected candidates.
1. Registrations begin on 15th Aug 2022.
2. Registrations close on 25th August 2022 (extended from 20th August).
3. Announcements of the final list of participants on 27th August 2022.
4. The program starts on 29th August 2022.
5. Session Timings: 8 PM to 10 PM (IST) from 29th August to 3rd September.
6. Final presentations: 9th September. (Details will be shared during the sessions)
HelloPM is an up-skilling platform for product managers. Our purpose is to create the next generation of product leaders who will create life-transforming products.
We offer product bootcamps, active community, and mentorship to aspiring and seasoned professionals.
Check out the recording of our free tech-101 Nov’21 cohort here.
Few organizations where our alumni are now working in product roles:
Ashish Kashyap: Founder & CEO - INDmoney, Founder - GoIbibo, PayU.
Sairee Chahal: Founder & CEO - SHEROES, Board - Paytm Payments Bank.
Instructors & Mentors
Ankit Shukla: Senior Product Manager, InterviewBit & Scaler Academy. Ex-INDmoney, SHEROES
Gagan Mahajan: Group Product Manager, Meesho. Ex-BlinkIT, SHEROES
Naivedya Jain: Product Manager, Walmart Global Tech. Ex-PAYTM, INDmoney, Flyhomes, IVP
Sugat Nayak: Product Manager, LinkedIn. Ex-PayPal, AppKnox, Publicis Sapient
Vijay Kiran Varma: Principal Product Manager, Oracle. Ex-Turvo, BroadBridge