Technology 101 for Product Managers
Free live program to learn the essential tech concepts and practises to become a better product manager.
Access Recorded Content
Our Alumni Comes From Top Companies:
What will you learn in the program?
🧤Introduction to Technology for Product Managers
- How much technical knowledge is required for effective product management?
- Product Management Myth Busters
🌍How internet works?
- DNS as a directory
- IP Address to locate devices
- Client and Server
🛠Frontend and Backend
- What happens at the server
- What happens at the front-end
- Important Components on the frontend and backend
- Client: Browser, App, Any device - Ability to understand things sent from the server
- Server: Programming language, Files, APIs, and Databases, Understanding the request and sending the response
📚 Tech stacks and programming 101
- What is a tech stack?
- Programming 101
- Mobile App v/s Website tech stacks
📦 Introduction to Database and SQL
- Use cases for databases
- SQL v/s NoSQL database
- How to model a database
- SQL 101
🌦AWS and cloud basics
- What is cloud?
- Introduction to AWS
- Common AWS products and their use cases? EC2, SES, S3, RDS, Elastic beanstalk, Identity Management
🕸APIs and Webhooks
- The world of APIs and their use-cases
- REST APIs and common terminology
- Method | EndPoint | Headers | Rate Limiting | PayLoad
- How to test and understand APIs
- What are webhooks
- Why do we need webhooks, some common use cases
- Testing APIs with Postman
🙋How tech teams work?
- Staging, Integration and Production
- Creating predictability
🔖Tech artifacts for PMs
- Data flow diagrams
- Pesudo code
- API documentation
🚀System design for PMs
- Common bottle necks for scale
- Methods to design a scalable system
💡 Tech teardown of popular products
Meet your instructor
Grown INDmoney from 10K to 400K users in 10 months by leading product growth team.
Grown Sheroes (Largest Social Network for Women) from 1mn to 5mn users in 16 months as the head of product growth.
Founded MyLegalWork, grown it to INR 2 Cr ARR and 3000+ customers in 2 years.