About the event
What you'll learn:
- What is product management?
- What do product managers do?
- Skills and Tools required to become a product manager.
- Career graph and salaries in product management.
- How to become a product manager coming from any background.
- Get answers for any queries related to product management.
Free Resources for Attendees:
- Product Management Interview Guide - With practice questions
- Resume Review Guide, Checklist and Templates
- Product Portfolio Creation Guide
- 30+ Curated Product Management Case Studies
About the Speaker:
Ankit Shukla is the Founder of HelloPM. He has helped 2000+ folks learn product management and get into product roles at companies like Microsoft, Amazon, CRED, VISA, Freshworks, Velocity, Unacademy, etc. He has led products at Scaler Academy, INDmoney, and SHEROES in the past and has over 7 years of experience in Product & Growth domains.
Who is this workshop for:
- Working professionals from backgrounds like tech, design, QA, sales, marketing, finance, business analysts, and finance looking to transition into Product Management.
- Current Product Managers looking to accelerate their careers.
- Entrepreneurs looking to create better products and high-performance product teams.
- Students in their pre-final and final years looking to become associate product managers and related internships.